"Ronan Oger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> maybe ask on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> As far as I am aware there are no svg-enabled players today on mobile
> devices
> that support svg applications. There are some primitive static svg
> implementations, but I have never seen an svg application that works on a
> mobile phone.

Any mobile phone supporting JSR 226 will enable you to create SVG rendered
applications using Java, large numbers of phones support this, and it should
be easy for you to create content.  You seem to have fallen into the trap
that applications mean javascript, that's far from the case, it's a very
poor language choice, especially for mobile phone application development.
Users don't browse to content on a phone, they use applications.

Cheers,

Jim.