Hi,
This is still a working project. Nevertheless we are already able to develop
custom solutions over it.
If you know InputDraw ( http://mainada.net/inputdraw
)<http://mainada.net/inputdraw> this
will be part of version 2. If you only need to visualize or input drawings,
it will be enough. It has 2 licenses: Non-commercial, that is completely
free and a Commercial license, that we still don't have a price (it will be
different from the current solution).

If you need more features and a specific application, we (inEvo.pt) do
provide development for it. If you have something in mind, just talk to us.

Best,

Tiago