Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know about the upcoming SVG Open. The plan
is to have the SVG Open 2009 in the US. Unfortunately we haven't yet
made a final decision, but we have three candidate locations (2 on
the east coast and one on the east coast). The date will be in the
autumn of 2009, not yet decided since we do not have a definite
location.

Please apologize for the delay in organizing SVG Open 2009. We do our
best to have a definite location, a call for papers and first
information in January.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Andreas