Hi,

You also might think about using WebKit instead of IE webrowser control.

Regards,

Chris

From: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:svg-developers@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of David Dailey
Sent: Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012 13:31
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [svg-developers] Support for Adobe SVG viewer dropped

Hi,

Web support for SVG can be found in modern versions of Chrome, Safari,
Opera, Firefox and IE. For the latter you'll need IE9 or above. For IE<9 the
Adobe viewer still works; Adobe is no longer developing the plugin, but it
still works and as of a month or so ago I checked and you can still download
it from their SVG Zone.

In moving an old application from ASV (what the Adobe plugin is usually
called) to more modern implementations, you may have to rewrite some of the
code. Jonathan Watt's http://jwatt.org/svg/authoring/ gives the necessary
information to do so.

Hope this helps

David