Hi David,

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "David Dailey" <ddailey@...> wrote:
> Curious.
>
> Is Chromium the same thing as Chrome?  I thought Webkit sort of underlay
> both Chrome and Safari.

Chromium is the open source project on which Chrome is based. Even before
Google announced Blink, the version of WebKit used in Chromium had significant
differences from that used in Safari. See [1] for some specifics.

The point is that, from a glance at the bug trackers, this is something that is
fixed in WebKit as used by Safari but not Chromium.

> And when I try to go the the bugzilla thing, it tells me that
>
> Bug #229081 does not exist.

I believe that since the announcement of Blink, chromium-specific WebKit bugs
are gradually being migrated to Google's bug tracker so the bug is actually at
code.google.com:

Best regards,

Brian

[1] http://paulirish.com/2013/webkit-for-developers/