yes, i've read that article even before I came to this discussion group and it
did help me to get this work on my computer (both solutions work on my
computer), but it didn't help me get it to work after transfering code file to
remote server.

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Sayed Arian Kooshesh <kooshesh@...>