So two different projects, two different statuses.

For swagger-codegen, I believe there should be support for sub-types, at least
for some of the languages.

If you find that’s not the case, please open a ticket on the project.

For swagger-ui it’s a bit more complicated. It’s indeed not directly supported
right now, for input.

We’re not actively working on resolving it at the moment as our focus is on
something else for the project right now.

That said, once we’re done with that (no ETA), it should hopefully be easier to
support.

Regardless, it would be challenging to present this UI-wise.