Without reading what steem specifically does, when it comes to JSON RPC the
answer will normally be “not so much”.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Jacob Gadikian
<fad...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 4 September 2016 at 17:06
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Does describing JSON RPC 2.0 API by Swagger is possible?

Okay, so:

I use this:  github.com/steemit/steem

It is a JSON RPC API.  Is there any way for me to do swagger for this API, or
is that a "not so much"?

Thank you!

On Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 4:32:28 PM UTC+7, svyatosla...@gmail.com wrote:

I really want to use swagger to describe my API, but it was designed according
JSON RPC 2.0 specification because of high flexibility and simplicity in
design. And as I could notice it is not possible to use swagger to describe
JSON RPC API. May be am I wrong? Does somebody know other tool to describing
RPC API?