Can you open a ticket on swagger-ui?

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Andrew Campbell
<andrew.campb...@synchronoss.com>
Date: Wednesday, 31 August 2016 at 04:03
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Infinite loops in Swagger UI Example values

Hi,

I'm getting infinite loops in my Swagger UI example values.

<?xml

 version="1.0"?>

<Folder>

<folder>

<folder>

<!--

 Infinite loop $ref:Folder -->

</folder>

</folder>

</Folder>

As you can guess from the name, I'm trying to describe a filesystem folder,
which can contain other folders (example Swagger attached).

I'd prefer not to have the infinite loop message. Can anyone point me in the
right direction?