Hello community,

I will start with the example of I want to simulate.
Go to: http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.5/#!/api

Below the Tree View for the API documentation, there is a *"Show private
classes"* checkbox. By default they only show the API of the classes you
will use, but for your convenience, they offer the option to see the
internal classes (which are not recommended to use), you just have to check
"Show private classes".

So, in my company we are using older versions of Swagger, and we want to
upgrade to newest versions. We have a similar situation with EXTjs. We have
a REST API, and we documented all our routes for the convenience of our
clients, and developers. But now we would like to differentiate between
internal routes used by our developers, and the external routes used by our
clients.

I have read most of Swagger's documentation, and I realized that I will
have to implement it by myself.

*My first approach was*:
1) Added a custom field to the Swagger "x-internal" which can hold a
boolean.
2) I would customize Swagger-UI to get that API, read the "x-internal"
field, and finally just display what the user wants to see.

*My problem is:*
I noticed that Swagger-UI depends on SwaggerClient, which is doing the hard
work. SwaggerClient is not consuming the "x-internal" field, and it strip
it away.

*So!* I am here to see if someone has done something similar to this,
and/or if they have a better approach.  I am guessing that I will have to
customize first Swagger-js, and then customize Swagger-UI.
I think I understand quite well (or at least partially well) Swagger-UI,
but now I will have to understand the source code of Swagger-js, so it will
be of great help if you guys could give me hits of where I need to do the
changes.

Thank you all!