I am trying to get a 2D array with pairs of integers, however, whenever I
am sending the information from the swagger editor, I am getting a single
array comprised of single element arrays inside of it.

An example of the output is: [[1], [2], [3], [4]]

The result that I am looking for is: [[1,2], [3,4]]

  /distribution/{distribution}:
    get:
      tags:
      - "RNG"
      summary: "Returns a random value from a weighted distribution"
distribution"
      operationId: "distribution"
      parameters:
      - name: "distribution"
        in: "path"
        required: true
        type: "array"
        items:
          type: "array"
          items:
            type: "integer"
            format: "int32"
        200:
          schema:
            $ref: "#/definitions/Distribution"
        default:
          schema:
            $ref: "#/definitions/Error"
      x-swagger-router-controller: "RNG"

I am on swagger 2.0 and using Javascript with node.js.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.