Sorry pretty much a newbie question.

I have the APIs generated, but I have no clue how to call the functions
from my angularjs app.

I don't know what to inject so I can call the generated functions.

For example how would I use this function?
API.Client.BuildingsApi.prototype.buildingsGetBuilding = function(id,
opt_extraHttpRequestParams) {
I need to inject it into this controller
.controller('buildingsCtrl', function ($scope, $state, $rootScope) {

Thank you very much, I know this tool will be a life saver once I figure
this little thing out.

For more options, visit