Hi,
I know how to generate server side and client side code from swagger file
i.e. Top Down Approach.
Now I want to learn, how to generate Swagger file from the Rest Resource
(i.e. server side code) i.e. the Bottom Up Approach.

It is just like the web Services as we generate the java code from the WSDL
file (Top Down Approach/also called contract first) and WSDL file from the
Java code (Bottom Up Approach/also called contract last).

I hope I have made my question easy to understand.

Now in my project I am using Windows OS,Java 1.8, STS IDE, Maven Build
Tool, Swagger.

Please help me on same and please provide me all the steps to perform this
taks and some related links.

Thanks