I assume you use Swashbuckle/Ahoy then. That’s a community project – so it’d be
best to open a ticket on the project directly.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Jaya Kumar
<jayakumar....@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 14 March 2017 at 11:58
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: How to exclude delegationhandler for swagger in web api 2

I use microsoft .net web api.

Thank you

Jayakumar

On Tuesday, 14 March 2017 15:38:39 UTC, Ron wrote:

Which integration do you use?

From: <swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Jaya Kumar
<jayaku...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 14 March 2017 at 8:36
To: Swagger <swagger-sw...@googlegroups.com>

I have recently included swagger to my web api, when i try to access the
http://localhost:63080/swagger it will bring up json as
{"Errors":[],"Data":null}, this is due to delegation handler, How can i exclude
the messagehandler for swagger request?