Working on a project that is utilizing Swagger 2.0 and would like to know
if there is a way to decorate the route with custom information.

As an example maybe I want to place information such as the backend route
and data map.  Something like:

paths:
  /api/v1.0.0/projects:
    get:
      metadata:
        source: 'https://someurl.com/api/v1/projects'
        map:
          name: 'name'
          ...more stuff here...
        200:
          schema:
            type: array
            items:
              $ref: '#/definitions/Project'
        500:
          schema:
            $ref: "#/definitions/Error"

Seems like there should be some place that we can put internal type markup
on a per route basis.  If tags had name/value pairs that would work, but
trial and error shows that doesn't work.

We can utilize a pre-load mutation, but the custom properties cause errors
in the editor that cause it to go wonky after a bit.