Hello,

We have a Java 8 microservice for which we use swagger codegen to generate
client SDKs for different older services to use.
We generated a Client SDK for Jersey1, but noticed the default version for
Jersey1 is 1.17.1 and Java is 1.8.

Unfortunately one of our client services is stuck on Java 1.6 and using
Jersey1 1.17.1 and they can't upgrade to anything newer.
Is there a version of swagger-codegen that would allow that?  started
messing around with the pom.mustache files but then ran into issues because
of JAX-RS.