I am trying to integrate swagger with my Spring 4.1.9 project. Have added
dependency:
<groupId>com.mangofactory</groupId>

<artifactId>swagger-springmvc</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0</version>

Created a bean which does:

private SpringSwaggerConfig springSwaggerConfig;

@Autowired
public void setSpringSwaggerConfig(SpringSwaggerConfig springSwaggerConfig) {
    this.springSwaggerConfig = springSwaggerConfig;
}

@Bean
public SwaggerSpringMvcPlugin customImplementation()
{
    return new
SwaggerSpringMvcPlugin(this.springSwaggerConfig).apiInfo(apiInfo())
            .includePatterns("api/path*");
}

private ApiInfo apiInfo() {
    ApiInfo apiInfo = new ApiInfo("Swagger",
            "APIs for Swagger",
            "http://google.com";, "cont...@google.com",
            "Private, Confidential", "");
    return apiInfo;
}

Have added Api documentation to a few endpoints and trying to access
localhost:8080/api-docs

getting this:

<apiVersion>1.0</apiVersion>
<swaggerVersion>1.2</swaggerVersion>
<apis/>
<authorizations/>

APIs came as empty, can someone help me?

Thanks.