I tried with the default example provided by Swagger(PetStore on Heroku).
In order to explore how it works after introducing header(token), added the
header(below code for reference).

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-J7qvUy7V5_4/WOMBPiPbrrI/AAAAAAAAACU/7qk0upSSXf0WKj_fM43PVk15RQtlvktPwCLcB/s1600/DuhFM.png>