Hi,

I'm using version 3.04 of Swagger-UI at work.
We want Swagger to use the documentation's host address, so we don't set
"host" in the JSON documentation.

The problem we are seeing is that the host is never set (either null or
empty string), while "scheme" and "basePath" are set and have the correct
value when calls are attempted

When we do set the "host" value in JSON, everything works correctly, but we
need to not set it to support multiple servers with different documentation
JSON.

The previous version of Swagger works correctly (2.XX, I suppose), as it
uses the documentation's host address.
Also, the external validation of the documentation file doesn't work,
presumably because our documentation's address is not visible by Swagger's
validation server, could this be related to the problem?

Thanks,

Tiego