That’s out of scope for Swagger. You can link to external docs from different
point in the spec, but the content there would be entirely controlled by you.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Chris Hermansen
<clherman...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 8 May 2017 at 14:52
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Creating other kinds of documentation besides API reference with
Swagger

I am learning about Swagger, which seems quite wonderful generally, but I
haven't yet found a discussion of how to make documentation other than an API
reference.

In case I'm not being clear, I'm thinking of User Guide, which would explain
how to use my API elements to accomplish user-centric tasks and would typically
involve making a specific sequence of calls to API elements.

Can anyone offer some advice on this matter?