I'm not a lawyer, either, but if there is Apache-licensed
JavaScript/HTML/CSS sent from your server to a Web browser on the public
Internet, that is probably distribution of that specific code, and it would
seem appropriate to provide attribution and information as detailed in
section 4 of the license -- although I don't see why that necessarily has
to be in the UI; it could be part of the site's source code.

I'm basing this on my understanding of the FSF/GNU Project's definition of
distribution, cf. RMS's expression of concern over this --
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html

I'm not really sure why you'd want to hide the fact that you're using an
open standard from your users, though.