Hi ,
I'm defining my rest API in YAML (using the swagger editor)
I'm also defining my model. At the moment I'm using the
generator_server->spring function to generate my model.
but I will automate the code gen later.

After I generate the model java classes
I am annotating with JSR303 validation annonations ie.
 javax.validation.Valid;
 javax.validation.constraints.NotNull;
 javax.validation.constraints.Pattern;
 org.hibernate.validator.constraints.NotEmpty;

Is it possible to define the validation information in the YAML
and auto generate the model to include the JSR303 validation  ?

Thanks

Declan