Hi

By default swagger-maven-plugin generates the below block for
java.time.Instant

        "xxxName" : {
          "type" : "integer",
          "format" : "int64"
        },

However, my actual payload is a ISO8601 format using internal custom
serializer with Jackson ObjectMapper.  Therefor if I regen the swagger spec
to java gain to be used at client side.  I cant use them since it map
time.Instant at server side to int64 and my client side expects a String as
a minimum

I there a way to me to annotate  my server model side so that i can
generate  Instant file to a String (preferred)

        "xxxName" : {
          "type" : "string",
        },

or