Gotcha. Are your resources annotated with @Api?

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of David Rickard
<drickard1...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 11:59
To: "swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com"
<swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Swagger Core Scanning Web App But Not Generating Documentation

This is my BootstrapServlet:

public class SwaggerBootstrap extends HttpServlet

{

  public SwaggerBootstrap()

  {

    super();

  }

  @Override

  public void init( ServletConfig config )

    throws ServletException

  {

    super.init( config );

    BeanConfig beanConfig = new BeanConfig();

    beanConfig.setVersion( "1.0.0" );

    beanConfig.setSchemes( new String[] { "https" } );

    beanConfig.setHost( "webservices-test.library.ucla.edu" );

    beanConfig.setBasePath( "/pss" );

    beanConfig.setResourcePackage(
"edu.ucla.library.libservices.pubstats.web.service" );

    beanConfig.setScan( true );

  }

}

We are pointing to our resource classes.