Hi!

I'm using swaggers maven plugin to create a REST documenation based on
Spring /Java code with annotations.

Unfortunately I am getting semantic errors, because swagger generates
multiple body params.

It generates an additional entry in the parameters section.

"parameters" : [
, {
  "in" : "body",
  "name" : "body",
  "required" : false,
  "schema" : {
    "$ref" : "#/definitions/AddMember"
  }
}, {
  "in" : "body",
  "name" : "body",
  "required" : false,
  "schema" : {
    "type" : "object",
    "additionalProperties" : {
      "type" : "array",
      "items" : {
        "type" : "string"
      }
    }
  }

That way I get 2 parameters, wherever I specify my own body params in the
spring based java code with the annotation

@RequestBody().

Does anyone know whether there is an option to disable the generation of
these additional properties body param?