Swagger UI was rendering my swagger.json document just fine until here
recently (likely do to changes I made). I'm not certain what change it is
that I have made but the "Example Value | Model" no longer appears in my
response section for any of the end points I have defined. It does however
pass Swagger-CLI's validation with no problems and renders fine in ReDoc.
The "Example Value | Model" does show up just fine in the Parameters
section for my puts and posts.  Any thoughts on what could have caused this
would be greatly appreciated.  I am making pretty heavy use of $ref to try
and keep some of the repetition down and have had to tackle a few problems
with that but do not believe it is the problem this time.  There are no
errors in the javascript console and Swagger UI appears to behave perfectly
fine aside from not showing the response section's "Example Value | Model"
information.