Hi,

I have been using Swagger a day now, and am still learning, but despite
much Googling I have a problem which I cannot solve.

I want to define some RESTful APIs which utilise some moderately complex
data models expressed in XML Schema. Some constraints/facts:

1) Use Swagger 2.0
2) Define the Schema external to the Swagger YAML file. I don't want to
describe data models inline - regardless of whether it is JSON or XSD.
3) XSD schema validation or code generation are NOT requirements.
4) For request and response body elements XML Schema must be supported from
the start. JSON may be supported later.

Essentially I just want to describe a RESTful contract such that
development teams know that the body should adhere to
http://mycompany.com/crm/person.xsd and the response should be
http://mycompany.com/crm/person.xsd or http://mycompany.com/common/fault.xsd

Can someone please point me toward the best approach to this?

Ben.