Hi Swagger team,

I would like to know ways to generate Swagger documentation during Runtime
for J2SE legacy application that has REST implementation and support. We
have used Jettison as a library for JSON object conversion. We dont have
JAX-RS library (Jersey implementation, J2EE) for which I see many plugins
available online. We have all the necessary information for Swagger specs
that are - host, port, scheme, basePath, paths, operations and definitions.

If someone can help me on these lines to generate swagger.json file, that
would be great!