I am working on a quandl api. when imported the api loads and is
automatically shows the following errors.

Any suggestions. I googled the problem but ones I encountered are from
creating the api from scatch requiring a path parameter.

ErrorsHide
Schema error should NOT have additional properties
additionalProperty: dataset
Jump to line 0
Schema error should have required property 'info'
missingProperty: info
Jump to line 0
Schema error should have required property 'paths'
missingProperty: paths
Jump to line 0