The OpenAPI/Swagger 2.0 specification does not support what you’re trying to
describe. OpenAPI 3.0 does. I assume you’re using Springfox for the generation,
and I don’t know if they support OAS3 or not – you’d need to check with them.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Peraiah Karnam
<karana...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 14:17
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: API Versioning with multiple same request paths with different Accept
media content

Hi team,

This is Karnam, working as Sr.Java Dev in reputed company. Had faced the
problem with API Versioning with multiple same request paths with different
Accept media content, right now i am using spring boot with swagger 2.0, the
dependencies i am using are springfox-swagger and ui with 2.5.0 version.

my rest controller looks like this:

1. @RequestMapping(value = "/getUserDetails", method = RequestMethod.GET,
produces = "application/vnd.company.app-v1+json")

2. @RequestMapping(value = "/getUserDetails", method = RequestMethod.GET,
produces = "application/vnd.company.app-v2+json") with additional params

But I can see only the application/vnd.company.app-v2+json in the Response
Content Type drop down box.

am i doing anything wrong in the code or is issue with swagger?

Thanks in advance.