It’s really hard to tell when looking at a snippet, would need the entire
definition.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of O haya
<jim...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 19:31
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: how to add request headers ?

Hi,

I am trying to add some request headers, that I think I need for CORS, but I am
having trouble following this page:

https://apihandyman.io/writing-openapi-swagger-specification-tutorial-part-5-advanced-input-and-output-modeling/

When I try to add this:

userAgent:
    name: User-Agent
    type: string
    in: header
    required: true

to my YAML, I get an error, "Additional properties not allowed", regardless of
where I add that (that example shows it at the very end of the YAML, which I
have also tried).

Can someone explain where in the YAML those should be placed to add headers?

Thanks,

Jim