Hi Gang... i have a non-standard situation where I would like to get a
Microsoft ODATA 3.0 REST api set of endpoints into a Swagger format so I
can use Swagger-codegen to generate a Java SDK framework of all the Entity
objects,paramters and API endpoint calls..

Anyone familiar with OData 3.0 and its $metadata XML format?

This is the OData 3.0 standard Spec.
http://www.odata.org/documentation/odata-version-3-0/common-schema-definition-language-csdl/

URL Convensions
http://www.odata.org/documentation/odata-version-3-0/url-conventions/

OData 3.0 Reference Example API end point URL

http://services.odata.org/V3/(S(10nvwzfi3jnrjqnrbwje3tbt))/OData/OData.svc/

And the all important $metatdata Entity definition

http://services.odata.org/V3/(S(10nvwzfi3jnrjqnrbwje3tbt))/OData/OData.svc/$metadata

Any gurus out there?

Heston