Hi All-

I managed to get a simple POST API with swagger 2.0 before realizing I
should probably start learning and experimenting with OAS3 instead.  Here
is the working swagger 2.0 simple test that works great:

swagger: "2.0"
# ...
paths:
  /Rhino/Geometry/Point3d/New:
    post:
      tags:
      - "all"
      summary: "Create new Point3d"
      operationId: "Point3dNew"
      consumes:
      - "application/json"
      produces:
      - "application/json"
      parameters:
      - in: "body"
        name: "body"
        required: true
        schema:
          type: "array"
          items:
            type: "number"
        200:
        400:

I can POST the following:

[
  1,2,3
]

and it returns the following Response body:

{"X":1.0,"Y":2.0,"Z":3.0}

...which is great, so far so good.

However, I'm having trouble figuring out how to translate this to OAS3.
I'm afraid the petstore sample is a little too complex for this rather dumb
API (and rather dumb developer).

Any help would be appreciated,
-Dan