Solved - if you open developer tools in the browser and open the network
tab and refresh the page hosting the swagger ui, it loads a document (I've
seen it as swagger.json and swagger/docs/v2 in my case) and navigating
directly to that path brings up the swagger file json. You can copy and
paste it into a swagger editor and generate the corresponding client code

On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 10:19:09 AM UTC-8, Ellis wrote:
> Is there a way to autogenerate a client from just the Swagger UI for API
> documentation/testing? The developer hosts a site like this:
> that only has the API calls and they say they
> don't have a raw Swagger yaml or json file. I want to know if it's possible
> to obtain the Swagger file (or generate it) from just the Swagger UI
> <> someone hosts, so that I may use it to
> paste into the Swagger Editor and autogenerate a java client.

For more options, visit