When I submit a POST request from my Vuejs app to my a127/apigee-127 Rest
Service the http response is a 500:

{"message":"Cannot resolve the configured swagger-router handler:
IAGController_post"}

What seems to be happening is the a127 Rest WebService is adding "_post" to
the name of my IAGController and I cant figure out why?

*Vuejs code:*

let path = 'http://localhost:10010/iag';       this.$http.post(path, {body:
{grantType: 'bar', apiKey: 'abc', apiSecret: 'defg'}, headers: {'Content-Type':
'application/json'}})
          .then(response => {
          return response.json();
        }).then(data => {
            console.log(data);
        });

*Swagger:*

swagger: "2.0"
info:
  version: "0.0.1"
  title: Hello World App
host: localhost:10010
basePath: /
schemes:
 - http
 - https
produces:
  - application/json
x-a127-config: {}
x-a127-services: {}
paths:
  /iag:
    x-swagger-router-controller: IAGController
    x-a127-apply: {}
    post:
      consumes: [application/json]
      parameters:
        - name: body
          in: body
          required: true
          schema:
            $ref: "#/definitions/IAGSecurityRequest"
        "200":
          schema:
            # a pointer to a definition
            $ref: "#/definitions/tokenResponse"