Might anyone have tips for continuously generating code, from an
OpenAPI-formatted file?  My goal is to have a development process that runs
a bit like so:

1. I generate server code from an OpenAPI file.  Language-wise, this would
probably be C#, but this is not a hard-need.  I could switch to almost any
language, here.
2. I modify the generated code with custom logic.  The customized code
would probably be Controller-type code, which employed various
business/company-specific logic to instantiate stuff from the Model.
3. I modify the OpenAPI file.  It is safe to assume that I would only be
adding properties to it (as opposed to deleting or modifying things).
4. I regenerate the code from the now-modified OpenAPI file, with my
custom, business logic still in-place, and with new properties being
created.

I am thinking I might be able to accomplish this via use of polymorphism,
in the target language.  I.e. subclass Controller objects, overriding
methods as needed.  This seems somewhat verbose, moreso than the app needs,
and perhaps prone to error.

OS-wise, I could use pretty much anything: OSX, Linux, or Windows.  I'm
using OSX now, but could switch to something else, without much trouble.

In terms of tools, I've been using swagger-codegen v2.3.1.  I could see
switching to something else, such as the 3.0.0 series, or even a
custom-built copy.  I have been able to successfully build and run
swagger-codegen, via Github-cloned code.

Does anyone have tips on how to accomplish the aforementioned development
process (generate server code, modify OpenAPI file, regenerate server code
w/o losing certain customizations)?  Might polymorphism (in the target
language) be a prudent option?