Hi Owen,

We're working on adding more to newly created API Definitions - what you
described is the current state. We just began work to create OAS 3
definitions (not just 2.0), and the plan is to include much more in the
definitions than we do now for 2.0. Bear with us as we build that out. I'm
guessing a couple of months, and we'll have something solid.

Are you looking specifically to create OAS 2.0 files? Or will 3.0 be just
as good or better?

Thanks for the feedback!

Shannon Wallace
Product Manager, Swagger Inspector