Hi everyone. I'm putting together a swagger-ui route for an api that has 18
resources. I would like to have a parent swagger-ui for the entire API
(http://my.api.com/swagger-ui.html) and individual ones for each resource.
Is it considered good practice is such cases to hand the swagger-ui off of
each resource in this case? say like http://my.api.com/users/swagger-ui.html
 and  http://my.api.com/orders/swagger-ui.html ? For some reson I am not
quite sure how to handle this as I have always just had a parent route that
exposed all of the resources in the API. However, we have a requirement to
expose individual resources with a swagger-iu endpoint as well. Any
guidance is great appreciated.