My swagger is with all of my gets is hwon correctly on the webpage but when
i click to open one of them up they all open up. The reason this is
happening is because there is no index on the id for the HTML
element operations-default-get. Previously it would have
been operations-default-get-1, operations-default-get-2
so on and so on.

 Any ideas? My project is an angular js project.

For more options, visit