Hi,

assuming your "web services" are JAX-RS services, a setup as in your sample
should work ok; a similar setup is available in sample
https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-samples/tree/2.0/java/java-jaxrs2-openapiservlet,

please check it out.

Also are you using latest 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT version of swagger-jaxrs2? If not,
please switch to that (available on Sonatype).

*openApi.configuration.resourcePackages *does indeed recurse into
subpackages