Hi All,

Thanks for your help in advance.

Background : I have 40 EJB web applications(war file) running in wildfly .
Each of application is having few rest end points. Now i need to setup
Swagger to centralize all rest end points written in all apps so that it
can be easy to use.

I need Swagger should run as separate application and this swagger
automatically read all rest end point of all apps running into Wildfly. I
want all the apps listed in Swagger UI so that any body can go through any
of them

Your help much appreciated... kindly guide us..
I just looked this URL
https://dzone.com/articles/apiee-an-easy-way-to-get-swagger-on-java-ee

But this is limited to only one webapplication ..

thanks.