Hi

Good Afternoon,

Recently for our project we have added XML comments for each API method to
get API documentation and execution of request and to receive the response
with help of swagger, In this regard after making necessary changes we had
an issue and needs urgent assistance to fix the 500 issue .

Always the application is throwing below issue when we access the url :
http://localhost/swagger/docs/v <http://localhost/swagger/docs/v1>1

Error :

*"500 : {"Message":"An unexpected error occurred during processing of the
your request"} http://localhost/swagger/docs/v1
<http://localhost/swagger/docs/v1>"*

*Can anyone provide some assistance to fix this issue ?*

We have configured  project properties to generate the XML file into /bin
directory by doing the necessary configuration in Build TAB ( by checking
the XML documentation file option.) And also the xml file path is
configured in *swaggerconfig*.cs file as below .

Code File :

public static void Register() { var thisAssembly =
typeof(SwaggerConfig).Assembly;

        GlobalConfiguration.Configuration
            .EnableSwagger(c =>
                {
                  c.SingleApiVersion("v1","XML Documentation");

c.IncludeXmlComments(string.Format(@"{0}\bin\projectAPIMethods.XML",
System.AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory));

                 })
            .EnableSwaggerUi(c =>{ });

}

Please let us know whether there is any facility to debug the swagger issue
or any assistance to fix this 500 issue ?

Thank you

Madhusudhana T