I have a choice of utilizing Sqoop or Informatica Big Data version to
source information into HDFS. The source frameworks are Tearadata, Oracle.

I might want to know which one is better and any purpose for the same.

Note: My present utility can maneuver information utilizing sqoop into HDFS
, Create Hive arranging table and document outside table.

Informatica MDM <https://mindmajix.com/informatica-mdm-training> is the ETL
apparatus utilized as a part of the association.