Hi,

in my current project we have a REST Api which is using Swagger
(Swashbuckle) for documentation. It has been configured to use Owin bearer
tokens for authentication, and this works fine.

However, it is a new requirement from our client that the Api should be
secured using their on-premise ADFS (2012) solution. This means we now need
to support SAML tokens.

I have not been able to configure Swagger to support SAML, and there is not
much information to find on this issue on the net. Anyone got any
experience doing this kind of setup?

Thank you,
HÃ¥vard Sande