What do you mean by section header?

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Aloke Nath
<aloke.n...@ordercup.com>
Date: Friday, April 6, 2018 at 04:23
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Section Headers in API Response

How do I add a Section header in the API response spec in Swagger. In the
example below, i want to specify the fixed Section Header "Shipments:"  for an
array of Shipment objects followed by a Section Header "paging" followed by a
single paging object.

So two questions:

1. How do I add the Section Headers - "shipments" and "paging"

2. How do I specify the Paging object being returned (I have defined it in the
component section) at the same level as the Array of Shipment objects.

Thanks.

ACTUAL API RESPONSE

{

    "shipments": [