Swashbuckle is not our tool so hard to tell what could be wrong. Suggest filing
a ticket with the project.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of kirsten greed
<kirsten.gr...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 02:06
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Try it out button displays Cancel then nothing happens.

I added Swashbuckle.AspNetCore 2.4.0 to my VS2017 project

following along on Pluralsight's Play by Play course.

When I navigate to http://localhost:51806/swagger/  I have the swagger UI

When I click on Try It Out not much happens

My controller code is

    [Route("api/[controller]")]

    public class HeroesController : Controller

    {

        public HeroesController()

        {

        }

        /// <summary>

        /// Get some Heroes.

        /// </summary>

        /// <returns></returns>

        [HttpGet]

        public IEnumerable<string> Get()

        {

            return new string[] { "Hero1", "Hero2" };

        }

    }