There’s no real way of denoting a field is sensitive. That might be a use case
for an extension.

From: <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com> on behalf of jcoelho
<camilocoelh...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, April 9, 2018 at 12:54
To: Swagger <swagger-swaggersocket@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Sensitive fields in swagger models

I'm looking for a way to deal with sensitive fields (like passwords) in the
swagger models.

For example:
I have a Credentials model:

{
  "username": "johndoe"
  "password": "123456"
}

and when something goes wrong I log the exception and the input model using the
model's toString() method.
This means that I'm logging passwords.

I've tried to set the field's property writeOnly to true (OAS 3.0) but that
only affects the documentation not the generated code.

How do you guys handle similar situations?

Thank you.
Jose