Hello,

I have searched through the group and petstore example but could not find a
good Scala example to upload file.

I managed to get the button to show up on swagger UI with the following
annotations:

  @ApiOperation(httpMethod = "POST", consumes = "multipart/form-data")
  @ApiResponses(Array(
    new ApiResponse(code = 400, message = "Invalid file format")))
  @ApiImplicitParams(Array(
    new ApiImplicitParam(value = "Image file to attach", dataType = "file",
paramType = "form")))
  def uploadImage = Action.async { request =>
  }

Unfortunately, when I inspect the data using
*request.body.asMultipartFormData,* all the data lengths were zero.

What am I missing? Please let me know if you need more information to
answer my question.

Thanks!