Thanks for giving us a heads up about this! We have not thought about API
definitions that don't have a host set - our impression is that most
companies do eventually hard code a host in their API definition file.
Otherwise, how would API consumers (even internal ones) know what base URL
to hit?

For the moment, we don't support this case of no set host well - my
apologies. We'll think about this in the future, though!

Best Regards,
Shannon Wallace
Product Manager, Swagger