Hello,

I am using the online swagger editor, and I amb using this url:
localhost:3000.

When I try to execute the function I want, the system send me error 304.
And i don't know why. Someone told me this is because the online editor
doesn't support localhost, but i don't know why.
Because if i copy the CURL that swagger is trying to execute, my own
terminal executes with code 200 and perfectly.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks